In the spirit of “25” . . . . .The F Word is bringing you a mix of 25 beauty and wardrobe essentials [according to me & in no particular order] . . . . enjoy!
1. Dangerously high heels
3. Lip color
6. Ladies . . . wash your face every night – whether you have bad skin or not! [be sure to clean all make-up too]
7. A crisp white shirt
9. Comfy [but stylish] flats . . . sometimes heels are just not it.
10. A strapless bra with good support [Em….visible straps, most of the time, are so unattractive]
11. Moisturizer [with SPF even better – and I mean face moisturizer, I know everyone already uses body lotion :p. Many people are of the misconception that if you have oily skin you don’t need to moisturize your face. Well, you do! You can find a light moisturizer or the ones specially made for oily skin – this goes for guys too]
12. Lip Moisturizer [Lipgloss is great! But I’ll opt for one with moisturizer or just go for a lip moisturizer esp. during winter/harmattan]
13. Perfume [A woman who doesn’t wear perfume has no future– Coco Chanel]
14. A good trench coat [em not for my sisters in West Africa please :p . . . I’ve seen people wear some thick ass coats though when it rains in Lagos LOL]
16. A nice blazer [for dressing up or down]
19. Jewelry. [Wear a lot. Wear a little. Just own some jewelry please!]
20. Basic tank tops
22. A pair of nice dark pants [Black…maybe dark grey]
23. Black Pumps
25. And last but not least . . . . SWAGGER. Hehhe. I’m serious. You can wear all the right things, and still not look good because of the lack of it. So please, get your swagger on :p
Ooookay! That makes 25. If there’s anything else, it’ll come in a later post. Hope you enjoyed it.